We welcome you to worship this weekend with the Lutheran Church of the Master for this the Seventeenth Sunday after Pentecost! We’re so glad you are working together in worship with us whether you have joined us live, or later. The gospel poses a hard question to us this week dear church and its one that causes us to question our own ability and authority to do what we’re called to do. Thankfully however, the calling in our lives and the ability to fully live out the gospel comes from the one in whom all authority rests; Jesus himself. Let us be so empowered dear church!
As you take time for sabbath today I hope that you all are lifted up as today promises to be an inspiring morning of worship. In whatever way you’ve been able to join us I invite you to please download and open the worship guide for today to fully participate in the coming liturgy. Peace & Blessings Dear Church ~ Pastor Dave
But for this liturgy, please give your thanks to the following contributors:
- Master’s Ringers: Prelude: Like a River Glorious
- Michael Benshish – Director of Worship & Music Ministries
- Lori Navarette – Assisting Lay Minister
- Deacon Emeritus Pat Gerber Bornholt
- Cristian Navarette, Don Weiss, & Bill Walleck – Technical Assistants
- And of course, our wonderful Staff!