We welcome you to worship this weekend with the Lutheran Church of the Master for this the Fifteenth Sunday after Pentecost! We’re so glad you are working together in worship with us whether you have joined us live, or later. We get to wonder along with the Apostle Peter today if there is a right way to forgive; a proper order to it or even a required number of times. We want to get it right but so often do not. Yet what we carry is not our transgressions, but the very grace of God. As you take time for sabbath today I hope that you hear the gospel good news. May we all be lifted up as today promises to be an inspiring morning of worship. In whatever way you’ve been able to join us I invite you to please download and open the worship guide for today to fully participate in the coming liturgy. Peace & Blessings Dear Church ~ Pastor Dave
But for this liturgy, please give your thanks to the following contributors:
- N’Soul: Prelude
- Michael Benshish – Director of Worship & Music Ministries
- Dan Hoehn – Assisting Lay Minister
- Deacon Emeritus Pat Gerber Bornholt
- Cristian Navarette, Don Weiss, & Bill Walleck – Technical Assistants
- And of course, our wonderful Staff!