We welcome you to worship this weekend with the Lutheran Church of the Master for this the Twentieth Sunday after Pentecost! We’ve certainly taken to the practice of improvisation for this version of the Jazz Mass dear church. Yet we are never without worship in the body of Christ. Through the offerings of Jazz, we also come together this Sunday for a service of healing. And as we pray for healing, lay hands, and anoint we are reminded by the gospel that we are indeed God’s people created in God’s image.
As you take time for sabbath today I hope that you all are lifted up as today promises to be an inspiring morning of worship. In whatever way you’ve been able to join us I invite you to please download and open the worship guide for today to fully participate in the coming liturgy. Peace & Blessings Dear Church ~ Pastor Dave
But for this liturgy, please give your thanks to the following contributors:
- All of the Jazz Mass Musicians!
- Michael Benshish – Director of Worship & Music Ministries
- Deacon Emeritus Pat Gerber Bornholt – Assisting Lay Minister
- Cristian Navarette, Don Weiss, & Bill Walleck – Technical Assistants
- And of course, our wonderful Staff & Volunteers!