We welcome you to worship this weekend with the Lutheran Church of the Master for this, the 23rd Sunday after Pentecost! Truly, the waiting can be the worst part, and don’t we know it! The discomfort of it all speaks volumes as the restlessness and unease grows, and yet in the midst of it all. God is present in peace, and in joy. We come together in worship today to celebrate these moments of peace and work towards them for all. Come, let us share in these promises of God today.
As you all take time for sabbath from your at home worship spaces today, I hope that today’s liturgy is fulfilling for you as today promises to be an inspiring morning. For today’s worship I invite you to please download and open the worship guide to fully participate in the coming liturgy. Peace & Blessings Dear Church ~ Pastor Dave
But for this liturgy, please give your thanks to the following contributors:
- God’s House Band, John Pappanduros, Ladies Rejoice, Master’s Voices, and N’Soul
- Lori Navarrete – Assisting Lay Minister
- Michael Benshish – Director of Worship & Music Ministries
- Deacon Emeritus – Pat Gerber Bornholt
- Cristian Navarrete, Don Weiss, & Bill Walleck – Technical Assistants
- And of course, our wonderful Staff & Volunteers!