We welcome you to worship this weekend with the Lutheran Church of the Master for this, the 24th Sunday after Pentecost! Our expectations sit uniquely with us this week dear church; both in life and in what we hear from scripture today. There is much in both faith and life that comes to fruition because of our expectations and we often expect God to be the same. But we hear today that God provides a fullness to our faith that is far deeper than our expectations.
Now, I’ll admit we certainly wish that I could be welcoming you into worship here in front me in the sanctuary. But sometimes our expectations held in subject to things beyond our control. And so, we take the precious time for sabbath from our at home worship spaces once again. I hope that it continues to be fulfilling for you as today promises to be an inspiring morning. For our liturgy today I invite you to please download and open the worship guide to fully participate as you too are a vital participant in today’s liturgy. Peace & Blessings Dear Church ~ Pastor Dave
But for this liturgy, please give your thanks to the following contributors:
- Master’s Voices for their contributions in song.
- Guy Schilke – Assisting Lay Minister
- Michael Benshish – Director of Worship & Music Ministries
- Deacon Emeritus – Pat Gerber Bornholt
- Cristian Navarrete, Don Weiss, & Bill Walleck – Technical Assistants
- And of course, our wonderful Staff & Volunteers!