Alleluia! Christ is Risen Indeed! We welcome you to worship this weekend with the Lutheran Church of the Master for the 2nd Sunday after Pentecost! We hear the good news this week of our God who is not far off and disengaged but present in the struggle. We are all invited into Jesus’ persistent ministry of healing and unmistakable forgiveness.
I hope you have each had the opportunity to download the resources for this Season of The Spirit to prepare either your at-home worship spaces or worship in the building. I also hope that your sabbath is fulfilling as today promises to be an inspiring morning. For our liturgy today, I invite you to please download and open the worship guide to fully participate as you, too, are a vital participant in today’s liturgy. Peace & Blessings Dear Church ~ Pastor Dave
But for this liturgy, please give your thanks to the following contributors:
- God’s House Band, and all our wonderful musicians!
- Michael Benshish – Director of Worship & Music Ministries
- Pat Gerber Bornholt – Deacon Emeritus
- Lori Navarrete – Assisting Lay Minister
- LCM Technical Team
- And of course, our wonderful Staff & Volunteers!