We welcome you to worship this weekend with the Lutheran Church of the Master for this the Second Sunday of Christmas! The wonder of the Christmas Season continues as we continue to celebrate the joy that the Word has come to dwell among us. Christ comes among us in the gathered assembly, the scriptures, the waters of new birth, and the bread and the wine. Through these ordinary gifts we receive the fullness of God’s grace and truth.
It is my hope that you have each had the opportunity to download the resources for this season for the preparation of your at home worship spaces. I also hope that they continue to be fulfilling for you as today promises to be an inspiring morning. For our liturgy today I invite you to please download and open the worship guide to fully participate as you too are a vital participant in today’s liturgy. Peace & Blessings Dear Church ~ Pastor Dave
But for this liturgy, please give your thanks to the following contributors:
- God’s House Band, N’Soul and all of our incredible musicians.
- Lori Navarrete – Assisting Lay Minister
- Michael Benshish – Director of Worship & Music Ministries
- Pat Gerber Bornholt – Deacon Emeritus
- LCM Technical Team
- And of course, our wonderful Staff & Volunteers!