We welcome you to worship this day with the Lutheran Church of the Master for Christmas Day! Merry Christmas! Awake, awake, for our dreams have been flooded with the light of Christ! We treasure this dream come to life and commit to celebrating it, sharing it; trusting in the God who comes to us in the vulnerability of a Child.
It is my hope that you have each had the opportunity to download the resources for this season for the preparation of your at home worship spaces. I also hope that they continue to be fulfilling for you as today promises to be an inspiring morning. For our liturgy today I invite you to please download and open the worship guide to fully participate as you too are a vital participant in today’s liturgy. Peace & Blessings Dear Church ~ Pastor Dave
But for this liturgy, please give your thanks to the following contributors:
- God’s House Band, Master’s Voices, Laurey Benshish, and the Synod Worship Team for their contributions in song.
- Michael Benshish – Director of Worship & Music Ministries
- Pat Gerber Bornholt – Deacon Emeritus & Assisting Lay Minister
- Cristian Navarrete, Don Weiss, & Bill Walleck – Technical Assistants
- And of course, our wonderful Staff & Volunteers!