We welcome you to worship this weekend with the Lutheran Church of the Master for this the Third Sunday of Advent! We now begin to dream just what our own call of witness may be as we hear again from John and his encouraging witness. As our own Those Who Dream journeys continue, let us be ever mindful of God’s dreams for us as they emerge all round us. As we prepare the way this week, may we gather in the joy of God’s dreams.
It is my hope that you have each had the opportunity to download the resources for this season for the preparation of your at home worship spaces. I also hope that they continue to be fulfilling for you as today promises to be an inspiring morning. For our liturgy today I invite you to please download and open the worship guide to fully participate as you too are a vital participant in today’s liturgy. Peace & Blessings Dear Church ~ Pastor Dave
But for this liturgy, please give your thanks to the following contributors:
- God’s House Band, Master’s Voices, Laurey Benshish, and the Synod Worship Team for their contributions in song.
- Michael Benshish – Director of Worship & Music Ministries
- Pat Gerber Bornholt – Deacon Emeritus & Assisting Lay Minister
- Cristian Navarrete, Don Weiss, & Bill Walleck – Technical Assistants
- And of course, our wonderful Staff & Volunteers!