We welcome you all to worship with the Lutheran Church of the Master for this the Twelfth Sunday after Pentecost! We’re so glad to be here with you worshiping with you whether you have joined us live, or later. As you hear the gospel good news today, I hope that whatever stage of life you happen to feel you are in, up or down, God has seen you, the gospel is alive in you and you have a story to tell. May we all be lifted up as today promises to be an inspiring morning of worship. In whatever way you’ve been able to join us this morning I invite you to please download and open the worship guide to fully participate in the coming liturgy. Peace & Blessings Dear Church ~ Pastor Dave
But for this liturgy, please give your thanks to the following contributors:
- N’Soul: Prelude: – “Blessings”
- Michael Benshish – Director of Worship & Music Ministries
- Amy Harford – Assisting Lay Minister
- Deacon Emeritus Pat Gerber Bornholt
- Cristian Navarette, Don Weiss, & Bill Walleck – Technical Assistants
- And of course, our wonderful Staff!