We welcome you to worship this weekend with the Lutheran Church of the Master for Christ the King Sunday! We get to take a spectacular journey today as we celebrate the full breadth of the church year this morning in both scripture and song. What a unique day it is to mark Christ the King Sunday and to hear the ever living reminder that we too are a blessed people that have been set free by the love of Christ.
Now, I’ll admit we certainly wish that I could be welcoming you into worship here in front me in the sanctuary. But sometimes our expectations held in subject to things beyond our control. And so, we take the precious time for sabbath from our at home worship spaces once again. I hope that it continues to be fulfilling for you as today promises to be an inspiring morning. For our liturgy today I invite you to please download and open the worship guide to fully participate as you too are a vital participant in today’s liturgy. Peace & Blessings Dear Church ~ Pastor Dave
But for this liturgy, please give your thanks to the following contributors:
- N’Soul for their contributions in song.
- Michael Benshish – Director of Worship & Music Ministries
- Pat Gerber Bornholt – Deacon Emeritus & Assisting Lay Minister
- Cristian Navarrete, Don Weiss, & Bill Walleck – Technical Assistants
- And of course, our wonderful Staff & Volunteers!